Teenage Lad Dies After Getting 'Hickey' From His Girlfriend

A 17-year-old lad has died after getting a love bite, which resulted in him having stroke.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, who lives in Mexico City, began having convulsions at the family dinner table after spending an evening with his 24-year-old girlfriend.

The suction of a love bite caused a blood clot that travelled to Julio's brain and caused him to have a stroke.

Despite paramedics arriving at the scene they were unable to save Julio and he died.

The lad's girlfriend has now disappeared, with the boy's parents blaming her for his death.

This isn't the first time a love bite has caused somebody to have a stroke. In 2011 a 44-year-old New Zealand woman was left partially paralysed after having a stroke.

Doctors struggled to find a cause of death until they noticed a fading bruise on the right side of her neck with lay above a damaged major artery.

Dr Teddy Wu, who treated the New Zealander, said: "To my knowledge, it's the first time someone has been hospitalised by a hickey."

Although rare, the suction of a love bite can cause damage to a major artery in the neck, creating a blood clot that travels to the heart and causes a stroke.

Source : The LAD Bible

Please don't forget to SHARE this with your friends and family.

Click here for Comments

0 commentaires :