2-Year-Old Dies In Bedroom, Then He Looks Over And Sees A TERRIFYING Danger Hiding In Plain Sight

Did you know? On average, one child dies every two weeks when a TV, piece of over-sized furniture or appliance falls onto him or her. By anchoring large furniture, televisions and appliances, these terrible tragedies can be prevented.

In February 2016, a 2-year-old boy from Minnesota named Theodore “Ted” McGee died when a dresser toppled over and crushed him. His parents thought he was sleeping. They didn’t hear the dresser fall, and they didn’t hear him scream.

This important video you’re about to see, courtesy of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, offers key tips and info to help make any home safer for children. For instance, the center of gravity can become shifted when a TV is placed on top of a dresser or bookshelf, making the items unstable. Any additional weight, like a child, can cause it to topple over. As a solution, anti-tip devices are inexpensive, easy to find and easy to install. There are also alternatives should a rental agreement prevent anchoring inside the home.

The extremely eery image of the dresser falling over on top of the baby in slow motion (a fake baby, by the way!) sent chills down my spine. If that doesn’t scare you into baby-proofing your home, nothing will!

Please don't forget to SHARE this with your friends and family.

Click here for Comments

0 commentaires :